One of the most amazing examples of landscape building in the world. It is located approximately 4 hours away by train from the Cusco city. Discovered in 1911 by the American explorer Hiram Bingham, it consists of two large areas: one urban, which highlights the sacred area, with the Temple of the Sun, the main square, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Main Temple, the Temple of the Three Windows and The Royal Tomb and the agricultural, formed mainly by terraces and food storage; and the other urban, which highlights the sacred area.
Come with us and discover the amazing lost city of Machu Picchu.
Day 1: CUSCO – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
Early in the morning we pick you up from your hotel and drive in our private car to the railway station that goes to Machu Picchu.
We will take the train and go straight to Aguas Calientes.
We will take the bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
After getting there, we will spend about three hours at the ruins, where a bilingual guide will explain all about the historical sanctuary of Machu Picchu after this, you can explore more by yourself.
In the afternoon we will go back to Aguas Calientes (by bus), where we can relax before taking the train to the railway station.
Transfer from railway station to the hotel (by Van)
- Pick up from hotel
- Transfer from Cusco to the train station (return)
- Train ticket round trip.
- Bus ticket round trip (Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes)
- Professional English speaking guide
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu
- Transfer to the hotel
Does not include:
- Entrance fee to the thermal baths in Aguas Calientes (S/. 15.00)
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu
What we recommend to bring:
- Personal water bottle and snack
- Camera + Film/Video camera (optional)
- Raincoat during the rainy season
Prices in American Dollars per person