Iquitos is a magical place in the heart of the Peruvian Jungle, located northwest part of Peru, Iquitos is the largest jungle city in Peru it is also isolated from other big cities in Peru, without roads, the only way to get there is by air.
Day 1: LIMA – IQUITOS
Transfer to the airport, fly to Iquitos. Transfer to the pier to sail on a boat called Pamacari, and start your ecological adventure through the Majestic Amazon River, the wealthiest in the world.
At the amazon lodge we will enjoy 2 magic quiet nights, that’s the heart of the Amazon rainforest and the paradise of its wildlife. After lunch luxury visit ethnical groups, we’ll canoe in the evening before dinner. Lodging.
Day 2: IN THE JUNGLE
Ecological walk expedition into the primary jungle. Impressive native trails through the jungle, we will learn about the flora, fauna and herbal medicinal plants, and the splendid “LUPUNA” the giant tree of the Amazon. Luxury visit a riverside family having the chance to see their farming techniques, which allow them to survive. Overnight at the lodge.
Day 3: IQUITOS LIMA
Return by boat through the Amazon River to the city of Iquitos and transfer to the airport to our fly to Lima.
- Professional English Speaking Guide during the tours.
- All Meals.
- 2 nights at a jungle lodge in luxury accomodations
- Flights Lima/Iquitos/Lima
- All Transfers
We recommend to bring
- Personal sleeping bag
- Binoculars, Photo and Video Camera
- One pair of lightweight ankle height boots and sandals
- Warm clothing, long sleeve shirts and long pants (cotton)
- Insect repellent
- Sunscreen lotion
- Flashlight, enough batteries (alkaline) and bulbs
- Wide brim hat (for sunny days), sunglasses
- Towel, swimming suit, personal medicines and/or supplies
- Daypack, and one backpack or duffel bag of luggage per person
Prices in American Dollars per person