This is a wonderful place to know Cusco Andes; you can find spectacular views and can’t forget this adventure. First to all we will visit the colourful mountains, after that we spent an incredible night the local community by a high altitude. At the second day we can have a nice experience around Ausangate region, the Ausangate is the highest mountain in southern Peru, treated as for the locals as a God.
Day 01: CUSCO – AUSANGATE
Meeting with our guide the evening before the tour, to see all the trip details to life an unforgettable experience.
We leave Cusco at 7:00 am in our private transportation heading to Checacupe; follow it we go to Pitumarca, approximately 3 hours by our transportation, once there continue by a dirt road and be ready to start our luxury hike about 1 hour and 30 minutes to the mountain of colours (we will walk 1.5 km approx.). We will arrive to the Mountain of colours, magical landscapes located at 4900 m.a.s.l. After the visit we will continue to a local community, there, we will have the choice to do a bath in the thermal springs, spending the night in a local house.
Day 02: AUSANGATE.
In the morning after breakfast, we will continue our luxury walking to visit the nice Andean lagoons and observe the beauty of the Ausangate, after lunch, we will return to Cusco, arriving at 5pm more or less.
- Accommodation in a local House.
- Food- 2 lunches, one breakfast and one dinner.
- Professional guide
- Transport to and from Cusco.
- Entrance fee to Ausangate
- Thermal Baths Fees.
- First breakfast and snacks.
- Things not mentioned.
We recommend to bring
- Pills for the altitude sickness.
- Water (small bottle), we will give drinks with meals only.
- Windbreaker, Heavy clothes(it’s a cold place), hat, scarf, gloves.
- Comfortable walking shoes.
- Personal belongings.
- Sleeping Bag.
- Sun cream.
- RECOMMENDATIONS.If you live in an area of less than 100 m of altitude, we recommend that you spend between 2 to 3 days in Cusco before the tour to acclimatize to our altitude.
This is an optional tour than Vinicunca, we are going to another Colourfully Mountain that is not the Vinicunca, is a similar Andean Valley but with less people and we can bring you a better service.
Prices in American Dollars per person
Colocar MAPAS aqui